Because nothing passes the time like obsessive research…
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
- The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis
- Waiting for Daisy by Peggy Orenstein
- Fertility Wisdom by Angela Wu
- A Few Good Eggs by Julie Vargo and Maureen Regan
Husband: “Why do you keep your pill bottle on top of your laptop?”
Me: “So I won’t forget to take them.”
Husband: “That’s not normal.”
I am going to start Clomid today.
I have resisted pumping my body with infertility drugs for as long as I can. The truth is, while I’ve been on my au naturale/Eastern medicine kick, three of my friends popped a few pills and now they’re pushing Bugaboos around New York City. Hey, maybe there is something to be said for the wonders of modern medicine.
So here goes nothing. Maybe there’s a chance I can still get pregnant before my 32nd birthday.